The Small Business Development Center at Clovis Community College has several upcoming workshops for small business owners and self-employed individuals as well as one for commercial loan officers, according to its Web site.
• A two-session QuickBooks basic workshop is scheduled for 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday and March 17 at Clovis Community College, Room 108. The fee is $80 for both days.
• A free workshop on New Mexico gross receipts tax compliance is scheduled from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. March 8 at CCC in Room 103.
• A public briefing from 6-8 p.m. March 13 will provide information about financial assistance programs for small businesses from the Small Business Administration. The free program will be at CCC in Room 108.
• A free workshop on doing business with Cannon Air Force Base is 1-5 p.m. March 15 at Portales Public Library.
• The yearly Lenders Forum for commercial loan officers, bankers, economic development professionals and other interested individuals is 2-4 p.m. March 13 at CCC Room 512.
John C. Woosley, SBA district director, and Edward Cadena, deputy district director of the New Mexico District SBA office, will provide an update on recent changes on the SBA loan program.
For information and to register, call the Clovis Small Business Development Center at 769-4136 or visit its Web site at www.nmsbdc.org/clovis.