March 31, 1913

Wilson’s Confectionery on north Main Street was offering “Home made, pure and delightful ice cream candies and confections.” … The Antlers Café, in connection with the Antlers Hotel, offered meals for 35 cents and “special rates for regular boarders.” … H. Bell & Co. promised its cleaning and pressing would be done “under sanitary conditions.” Also, its made-to-measure department was “as good as anybody’s and better than some.” The phone number was 191.