The Clovis City Commission meets Thursday at the Clovis-Carver Public Library.
Items on the agenda include:
• Request for approval of preliminary budget for Fiscal Year 2009-2010, in the amount of $35.68 million.
The budget calls for no salary increases and keeps about $1.8 million in cash reserves.
The state requires the city to send a preliminary budget, which covers July 2009 to June 2010, before June 1. The final budget will be considered later this summer.
Last year, the city sent a preliminary budget of $33.1 million.
• The sale of a vacated street and alley within the Glenwood Addition.
• Appointments to the Parks and Recreation Board.
• A request for a waiver of weed and demolition liens for 314 South Lea Street.
• A request for approval of membership of Keep Clovis Beautiful Committee.