During its Wednesday meeting, scheduled for 9 a.m. in the North Annex of the Clovis-Carver Library, the Curry County Commission is expected to:
• Hear a presentation from Rudy Bauer on the Joint Land Use Study and consider a draft proposal of the study of Cannon Air Force Base and surrounding communities and finding ways for them to be mutually beneficial.
• Discuss a proposed Peavey air quality permit.
• Consider a consent agenda which includes: Renewal of $7,317 membership to Eastern Plains Council of Governments and several contracts for services.
• Consider a resolution supporting a proposed criminal justice complex.
• Hear a report on the Curry County Fair.
• Discuss entering into an understanding with and paying a $1,500 fee to the New Mexico Adult Detention Professional Standards Council for accreditation.
• Take a tour of the juvenile detention center.