The new Justice of the Peace for Bailey County, Texas is Deb Stone.
Stone finished the election Tuesday with 976 votes against Julian Dominguez, who finished with 178 votes.
In uncontested races:
• Sherri Bessire Harrison earned 968 votes in the county judge race.
• Jackie Claborn II collected 954 votes in the County Attorney election.
• Elaine Parker finished in the district clerk election with 663 votes.
• Paula Benton finished the county clerk election with 975 votes.
• Shonda Black finished the county treasurer with 965 votes.
• C. E. Grant Jr. finished the county commissioner, Precinct No. 2 election with 401 votes.
In uncontested races for Parmer County:
• Gordon H. Green finished the district judge election with 708 votes.
• Trey Ellis finished the county judge election with 1,497 votes.
• Sandra Warren finished the district clerk election with 1,486 votes.
• Colleen Stover finished the county clerk election with 1,488 votes.
• Alpha K. Herington finished the county treasurer election with 1,474 votes.
• James Clayton finished the county Commissioner election for Precinct 2 with 298 votes.
• Lloyd Bradshaw finished the county commission Precinct 4 election with 201 votes.
• Jo Beth Gipson finished the justice of the peace election for Precinct 1 with 705 votes.
• Sandra Clayton finished the justice of the peace election for Precinct 2 with 199 votes.
• Pamela Haseloff finished the justice of the peace election for Precinct 3 with 579 votes.