Here is a sampling of police, sheriff and fire calls for:
- 1:24 a.m.: Caller advised items were missing from her home, 1300 block of East 13th Street.
- 5:35 a.m.: Caller reported a male subject on a train that would not get off, 200 block of South Main Street.
- 7:30 a.m.: Caller reported lock cut off storage yard and a flatbed trailer stolen, 800 block of South Prince Street.
- 9 a.m.: Caller reported an electrical fire due to dog chewing the wires, 800 West Manana Boulevard.
- 9:43 a.m.: Caller reported an RV parked on a rental property for two years to be removed, 1800 block of East Grand Avenue.
- 11:02 a.m.: Caller reported a dispute between a tenant and landlord over work that needs to be done to the house, 100 block of North Prince Street.
- 11:27 a.m.: Caller reported a truck towing a bus on a trailer ran into a public works vehicle with the bus, 500 block of West Brady Avenue.
- 1:06 p.m.: Caller reported a large dog locked in a vehicle with window slightly open, 1900 block of North Prince Street.
- 3:05 p.m.: Caller reported sprinklers running continually for three days, near Brynhurst Court and Llano Estacado Boulevard.
- 4:27 p.m.: Caller reported a young male on a bicycle firing a BB gun at people, 1100 block of Calhoun Street.
- 4:55 p.m.: Caller advised that son has tracked his stolen game system as his username and password are being used, 1000 block of West 11th Street.
- 6: 41 p.m.: Caller reported an infant involved in a motor vehicle accident, intersection of Sixth Street and Maple Street.
- 7: 29 p.m.: Caller reported an injured buzzard near walking trails, 3100 block of North Prince Street.
- 9: 22 p.m.: Caller reported two males hiding in the grass smoking marijuana, near Prince Street and Main Street.
- 11: 47 p.m.: Caller reported landlord refusing access to their possessions, 3000 block of Cesar Chavez Drive.
— Compiled by CNJ newsroom assistant Malinda Montgomery