Here is a sampling of police, sheriff and fire calls for:
- 12:29 a.m.: Caller reported a motorcycle accident with the male rider sustaining injuries to right leg and hip, 4700 block of Mabry Drive.
- 1:30 a.m.: Caller advised a neighbor's dogs barking is a continual problem, 900 block of Hondo Street.
- 1:58 a.m.: Caller was awakened by his dog and saw juveniles running from his property after trying to take his four-wheeler off the trailer in his front yard, 500 block of West Plains Avenue.
- 5:56 a.m.: Caller reported concrete chairs at a local park have been damaged, 3100 block of North Prince Street.
- 8:20 a.m.: Caller advised someone broke into the house and were asleep in one of the bedrooms, 200 block of Lockwood Drive.
- 10:56 a.m.: Caller advised ex-wife would not release information ordered to him by the court, 2000 block of Colonial Parkway.
- 1:02 p.m.: Caller found a purse in the middle of the roadway on 21st Street, 2100 block of North MLK Boulevard.
- 2:28 p.m.: Caller advised a neighbor's door and a window are open and have not seen the residents since early in the week, 3100 block of Smith Avenue.
- 4:18 p.m.: Caller reported a male choking on a pork chop, 1200 block of Ross Street.
- 4:25 p.m.:: Caller reported a dog was locked in a SUV with all but one of the windows completely rolled up, 500 block of West 21st Street.
- 5:22 p.m.: Caller reported a female with a bat has broken out her vehicle windows, 2100 block of West Grand Avenue.
- 7:52 p.m.: Caller advised someone stole his bicycle and left another in it's place, 500 block of West Eighth Street.
- 9:21 p.m.: Caller reported a male came to her mother's house and threatened her with gun, saying he was going to kill her, 300 block of Delores Drive.
- 11:11 p.m.: Caller reported juveniles broke her window with something and pulled a gun on her niece, 300 block of Delores Drive.
— Compiled by CNJ newsroom assistant Malinda Montgomery