Here is a sampling of police, sheriff and fire calls for:
- 12:20 a.m.: Caller advised someone in a truck was driving slowly past the house and around the neighborhood, 2100 block of Country Meadows Drive.
- 4:43 a.m.: Caller reported someone tried to take her vehicle but left it parked halfway in the road, 800 block of Prairieview Drive.
- 11:17 a.m.: Caller reported a man with a head injury from a vehicle accident, 3700 block of North Prince Street.
- 1:30 p.m.: Caller advised he slipped on the floor after an ankle surgery that morning and is now bleeding out of the cast, 1200 block of West Seventh Street.
- 8:18 p.m.: Caller advised there were so many birds on an electrical wire that the sagging was causing sparks near trees, 100 block of East Plains Street.
- 11:06 p.m.: Caller requested information about being not being served alcohol because he had an interlock license, 300 block of North Connelly Street.
- 3:20 a.m.: Caller advised someone hit a pole in the parking lot but did not damage anything but his own vehicle, 1200 block of West Seventh Street.
- 3:39 a.m.: Caller advised an intoxicated neighbor is banging on the door and will not leave, 500 block of North Connelly Street.
- 8:51 a.m.: Caller witnessed a male being dropped off at a parking lot, who then began to ask people for money, 3400 block of North Prince Street.
- 10:55 a.m.: Caller advised a male was bleeding from his ears and face, stumbling and could not walk, near Grand Avenue and Pile Street.
- 11:14 a.m.: Caller reported tools stolen from his truck toolbox, 900 block of North Edwards Street.
- 8:10 p.m.: Caller advised someone stole four bottles of vodka and was still in the parking lot, 1900 block of North Prince Street.
- 1:36 a.m.: Caller reported two men on foot shining flashlights into people's homes, near Eighth and Ross streets.
- 12:26 p.m.: Caller advised a puppy with no food, water or shelter had been crying at a neighbor's door all night, 700 block of North Lea Street.
- 2:32 p.m.: Caller reported a hysterical female locked in truck screaming for someone to let her out, 2100 block of West Manana Boulevard.
- 10:55 p.m.: Caller advised people at a park were setting off explosives, 700 block of Curry Road 17.
— Compiled by CNJ newsroom assistant Malinda Montgomery