The Clovis Parks, Recreation and Beautification Committee will meet 5:30 p.m. Monday at Clovis City Hall, 321 Connelly.
Agenda items include:
- Discussion and an action item to recommend an 18-hole disc golf course at Hillcrest Park.
- A request for laser tag at city parks.
- An update on animal sculptures at Hillcrest Park Zoo by Patsy Delk.
- Discussion regarding a park at Seventh and Hickory streets.
- A request from a concession stand owner to move his stand from the zoo to the splash park area when it reopens.
- An update on the Great American Cleanup, scheduled for 8 a.m.-noon Saturday.
- A report on the Saturday citywide Easter egg hunt.
- An update on the Martin Luther King Jr. plaque stolen from O.C. Potter Park.
— Compiled by CNJ staff writer Kevin Wilson