Curry County commissioners meet 9 a.m. Tuesday in the Clovis Carver Public Library north annex. There are five items on the action agenda:
- A request to approve declaring a fire danger emergency for Curry County.
- A request to approve restricting sales and use of fireworks.
- A request to approve a $431,262.78 contract with Two Horse Construction to remodel the jail kitchen.
- A request to approve a $24,145 contract with Two Horse Construction for carpet removal and installation of an epoxy floor coating at the jail annex for female inmates.
- A request to approve a $16,550.08 contract with TC Welding to modify 12 cells at the jail annex for females to bring them into compliance with New Mexico Association of Counties detention standards.
— Compiled by CNJ content managing editor Robin Fornoff