Curry County Commissioners meet 9 a.m. Tuesday at the Clovis-Carver Library north annex. There are 11 items up for consideration on the action agenda:
• A resolution to protect New Mexico agriculture.
• A resolution ensuring the county complies with the New Mexico Open Meetings Act.
• Committee assignments.
• A resolution proposing lower speed limits on some county roads.
• A resolution designed to increase county employment opportunities for veterans.
• Action on the county’s wish list priorities for the 2014 state Legislature.
• A resolution certifying the number of miles of roads maintained by the county.
• Budget adjustments for the Foster Grandparents Program.
• A request to sell obsolete road grading equipment.
• A request to buy new road grading equipment.
• A request to sell or dispose of various obsolete county equipment.
— Compiled by CNJ Projects Editor Robin Fornoff