Here is a sampling of police, sheriff and fire call logs:
• 9:04 a.m.: Caller reported a dog went into his pen last night and killed his goat, 100 block of Mississippi.
• 9:37 a.m.: Call in reference to a mail box that was hit by a car. Car is not on the scene but pieces of the vehicle are left near the mailbox, 2200 block of Carolina.
• 11:50 a.m.: Call in reference to a building tagged with graffiti, 100 block of East First.
• 12:07 p.m.: Caller reported a male sleeping on the south side of the building and refusing to leave, 1000 block of Mitchell.
• 1:14 p.m.: Call in reference to a burglary of a home, gun was stolen, police department.
• 2:05 p.m.: Caller reported her grand daughter stabbed her with a fork, child is not on the scene, 1000 block of Thornton.
• 3:01 p.m.: Call in reference to a man banging on a barrel in the middle of the street and won't get out of the road, 700 block of Main.
• 3:22 p.m.: Caller reported that someone stole something from the store, 2100 block of West 21st.
• 3:38 p.m.: Caller reported someone stole a modem off her front porch, 1600 block of East Fifth.
• 3:49 p.m.: Caller reported someone is in her house, 1000 block of Cypress.
• 4:25 p.m.: Caller reported that all of her items from storage have been stolen, 2300 block of Dove Court.
• 5:37 p.m.: Call in reference to a male wearing a robe asking convenience store clerks for a lighter and gasoline.
• 6:33 p.m.: Call in reference to a broken car window, 300 block of Prarieview.
• 6:55 p.m.: Call in reference to an apartment that was broken into, 700 block West 21st.
• 7:08 p.m.: Call in reference to a reckless driver who was driving fast and jumping the curb, 3000 block of La Luz.
• 7:58 p.m.: Caller reported son burned his hand on a hot pan and is soaking it in water, 1000 block of Walnut.
• 8:15 p.m.: Caller reported his eyes are dilated and can't find a ride home, wants to go home, 500 block of Axtell.
• 8:35 p.m.: Call in reference to a burglary. Someone gained entry by throwing a brick through the back window, 700 block of West 21st.
• 9:07 p.m.: Caller reported a customer harassing and threatening physical violence to the clerk. Subject is texting another clerk saying they are waiting outside to hurt the caller, 1900 block of Prince.
• 9:09 p.m.: Caller reported being harassed over the phone by a male about videos, 2200 block of Chaparral.
• 11:32 p.m.: Gas drive off reported, 1500 block of Mabry.
• 11:44 p.m.: Caller reported a male in her back yard. When caller went outside to throw away trash he hopped the fence. Subject is now in the abandoned house across the street staring at the caller's house, 200 block of Redwood.
• 12:46 a.m.: Caller reported two male subjects with black hoodies looking into house windows. One tried to cover his face when caller passed by, 1100 block of Wallace.
— Compiled by CNJ staff writer Benna Sayyed