During a 9 a.m. meeting today at the Texico Fire Station, Curry County Commissioners are expected to:
• See a demonstration by Ajax, a canine officer with the county sheriff’s office.
• Consider a 21-item consent agenda comprised of service agreements and contracts with multiple vendors and non-profit agencies.
• Consider extending a proclamation to continue restriction of fireworks sale and use.
• Hear a report on estimated tax values for 2011.
• Hear updates on the purchase of a cooling chiller for the property at 400 Gidding Street, the status of a proposal for road construction at Curry Roads S and 7 and a deceleration lane on U.S. 60/84.
— Compiled by CNJ staff writer Sharna Johnson