Here is a sampling of police, sheriff and fire call logs:
• 7:17 p.m.: Call in reference to a fight between a male and a female in front of the yard. Male is getting violent with the female, 2100 block of Chaparral.
• 7:37 p.m.: Caller reported a blind dog that showed up at his house and he doesn't want it and no one in the street claims it, 100 block of Wicks.
• 8:01 p.m.: Caller reported teenagers four wheeling near the drainage pit. Vehicle has no muffler and is keeping the callers up, 3000 block of Fred Daugherty.
• 8:10 p.m.: Call in reference to a sick female being held up by other people in the parking lot, 200 block of West Seventh.
• 8:57 p.m.: Call in reference to a business receiving a fake $20 bill, 200 block of West Seventh.
• 10:15 p.m.: Caller reported someone threw beer cans at his vehicle, 800 block of North Edwards.
• 11:42 p.m.: Caller reported someone threw a rock through her car window, 1100 block of North Sycamore.
• 11:56 p.m.: Caller reported hearing about 10 gunshots, thinks some shots have hit the caller's trailer house, 1100 block of County Road 15.
• 12:07 a.m.: Drunken driver reported, 3400 block of Mabry.
• 1:59 a.m.: Caller reported someone just broke into her house; her phone and her money are missing. Caller reported subject was wearing a blue number 15 jersey, white shorts, tennis shoes and a Yankees hat, 1600 block of East Fifth.
• 2:07 a.m.: Caller reported neighbors have had loud music playing since 6 p.m., 600 block of Ross.
• 3:57 a.m.: Call in reference to an abandoned vehicle, possibly broken down, 2000 block of Mitchell.
• 6:56 a.m.: Caller reported her fence has been damaged. There is a male subject across the street but she did not see him damage the property, 700 block of East Fifth.
• 7:04 a.m.: Call in reference to a minor vehicle accident. Male is complaining of back pain, Comer and Thornton.
• 7:42 a.m.: Caller reported his subordinate did not show up for work. He is at his apartment and the back window is busted out. Front door is locked and caller can't gain access to the apartment, 700 block of West 21st
— Compiled by CNJ staff writer Benna Sayyed