Here is a sampling of police, sheriff and fire call logs:
• 7:33 a.m.: Call in reference to a vehicle's windows that were shot out last night, 1000 block of Sandia.
• 7:47 a.m. Caller reported her vehicle's back window was broken out, 800 block of West Plaza.
• 8:05 a.m.: Call in reference to a driver's window broken out and stereo missing, 2700 block of Duckworth.
• 8:56 a.m.: Caller reported someone broke into the building, 4000 block of North Prince.
• 11:34 a.m.: Caller reported some of his windows have been shot out, 900 block of Rosewood.
• 12:01 p.m.: Caller reported a couple children are trying to break into a house. They have a hammer and are attempting to get into a window, 800 block of Sheldon.
• 12:11 p.m.: Caller reported his solar lights have been stolen, 500 block of Hickory.
• 1:55 p.m.: Call in reference to three subjects who tried to jump a man, 500 block of Hall.
• 2:18 p.m.: Caller reported that a juvenile took his lawnmower, 200 block of West Christopher.
• 3:11 p.m.: Gas drive off reported, 3400 block of North Prince.
• 3:31 p.m.: Call in reference to a man talking to himself and yelling at the ducks, 2000 block of Mitchell.
• 3:32 p.m.: Call in reference to a man yelling and cussing at the people in line to pick up children, 100 block of Commerce Way.
• 3:42 p.m.: Call in reference to a burglary of a home, 500 block of Piersall.
• 4:42 p.m.: Caller reported two vehicle windows broken out, 700 block of West 21st.
• 4:48 p.m.: Call in reference to a man hitting his wife, 200 block of Hickory.
• 5:38 p.m.: Caller states her husband is threatening her, 1200 block of Thornton.
• 5:53 p.m.: Nurses reported there is a victim of assault in the emergency room, 2100 block of MLK.
• 7:09 p.m.: Caller reported daughter is being continually harassed by a juvenile male. Juvenile male's mother may be part of the harassment, 100 block of Crescent Drive.
• 8:57 p.m.: Call in reference to a man who took a bunch of blood pressure pills, 800 block of West Fourth.
• 9:14 p.m.: Caller reported a male is harassing convenience store employees, 1000 block of Mitchell.
• 2:16 p.m.: Call in reference to a house that has been broken into. Guns are missing, 1400 block County Road 14.
— Compiled by CNJ staff writer Benna Sayyed