Here is a sampling of police, sheriff and fire call logs:
• 7:07 a.m.: Call in reference to enticement of a child, 1500 block of Cameo.
• 8:59 a.m.: Caller reported coming home and finding a doll with its head cut off; head is sitting in the doll's lap. Caller feels threatened and wants to talk to an officer about it, 400 block of East Eighth.
• 9:19 a.m.: Caller reported the camper shell on his vehicle was shot out on March 23rd or 24th, 3100 block of Gidding.
• 11:25 a.m.: Call in reference to a 6-year-old who fell down in a school hallway and is bleeding from the head, 400 block of Davis.
• 12:10 p.m.: Call in reference to a dog bite, 3000 block of Ross.
• 12:45 p.m.: Call in reference to children shooting BB guns. BB hit caller in the leg and hit the car, Purdue and Thornton.
• 1:59 p.m.: Call in reference to a dispute over gas. Subject owes 40 cents and is refusing to pay, 2000 block of North Prince.
• 2:48 p.m.: Caller reported receiving a call from someone saying they are George Washington and the caller is not paying his light bill, police station.
• 3:31 p.m.: Call in reference to someone hitting a truck with a golf ball and leaving the area, 100 block of Adkins Court.
• 3:41 p.m.: Caller reported a man is at a house across the street with a gun saying he is going to kill the caller, 11th and Ross.
• 7:44 p.m.: Gas drive off reported, 1500 block of Mabry.
• 7:56 p.m.: Call reported her niece let someone take her 9-month-old baby last night. They were supposed to bring the baby back and haven't brought him back yet, 1700 block of East Second.
• 8:59 p.m.: Drunk driver reported, 2100 block of North Prince.
• 10:25 p.m.: Caller reported juveniles were spray painting the caller's house. Caller's brother confronted them and they punched him in the face, 200 block of East Tierra Blanca.
• 11:14 p.m.: Caller reported her sister attacked her own 14-year-old child, 300 block of Diamondhead.
• 12:54 p.m.: Call in reference to a minor vehicle accident with injuries, U.S. 70.
— Compiled by CNJ staff writer Benna Sayyed