La Casa Senior Center
1120 Cameo St., Clovis
- Sunday: 1 p.m.-5 p.m. dance at La Casa Senior Center
- Monday: 1 p.m., bingo and refreshments at Los Abuelitos, Portales
- Tuesday: 10:30 a.m. indoor exercise; 1 p.m. bingo and refreshments
- Wednesday: 10:30 a.m. indoor exercise; 1 p.m. bingo and refreshments
- Thursday: 10:30 a.m. indoor exercise; 1 p.m. Loteria (Spanish bingo) and refreshments
- Friday: 10:30 a.m. indoor exercise; 1 p.m. bingo and refreshments
- Daily: 9 a.m.-4 p.m. daily activities, quilting and sewing, coffee and socializing, exercise equipment, 8-ball, 9-ball, computer and Internet, crafts, ceramics, quilting, embroidery, puzzles, card games, board games and massage therapy chairs.
Friendship Senior Center
901 West 13th St.
- Sunday: 1 p.m.-5 p.m. Spanish dance “El Gallo”. Bring a friend.
- Monday: 9 a.m.-11 a.m. coffee klatch; 1 p.m. Pinochle
- Tuesday: 9 a.m.-11 a.m. coffee klatch; 1 p.m.-3 p.m. dominos
- Wednesday: 9 a.m. Garage Sale; 9 a.m.-11 a.m. coffee klatch; 1 p.m.-4 p.m. Mexican Train
- Thursday: 9 a.m.-11 a.m. coffee klatch
- Friday: 9 a.m.-11 a.m. coffee klatch; 1 p.m.-3 p.m. bingo; 1 p.m. Pinochle
- Daily: 8 a.m.-5 p.m. ceramics, cards, crafts, 8-ball pool
CRSMA Senior Diners Club
901 West 13th St., Clovis
- Monday: Buttered peas, chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes, peach danish, whole roll/margarine.
- Tuesday: Broccoli Salad, Italian chicken, carrots, peach pound cake, cheesy italian bread.
- Wednesday: Picante sauce, taco salad, pinto beans, jalapeno and onion slices, apple cobbler, crackers/oreo, oranges.
- Thursday: Rice, Pepper Steak, tangy carrot coins, buttered broccoli, cottage cheese, peaches.
- Friday: Pasta salad, BBQ beef sandwich, pickle and onion slices, green beans, peanut butter cookie.
- Daily: Milk, tea, coffee, and/or water. Lunch served 11a.m.-1 p.m. Mon. - Fri.
Baxter Curren Senior Center
908 Hickory, Clovis
- Monday: 8 a.m. Exercise equipment; 8:30 a.m. Sit and be fit; 10 a.m. jewelry pals; 1 p.m. Beg. line dance; 2 p.m. line dance; 1 p.m.-5 p.m. 8-ball pool; 5 p.m. social night
- Tuesday: 8 a.m. Quilting; 8 a.m.-5 p.m. exercise equip.;1 p.m.-5 p.m. 8-ball pool; 1 p.m. pinochle; 6 p.m. jam session
- Wednesday: 8 a.m. Exercise equipment; 8:30 a.m. Sit and be fit; 1 p.m. crafts; 1 p.m.-5 p.m. 8-ball pool
- Thursday: 8 a.m. breakfast: Eggs, gravy and biscuits, $4; 8:45 a.m. Board meeting; 1 p.m. bingo; 6 p.m. jamboree line dance
- Friday: 8 a.m. Exercise equipment; 8:30 a.m. Sit and be fit;10 a.m. Needle Gang; 1 p.m.-5 p.m. 8-ball pool; 7 p.m. dance
- Saturday: 5:30 p.m. Masquerade Banquet
- Saturday: 2 p.m. Gospel singing
- Daily: 8 a.m.-5 p.m. exercise equipment and 8-ball pool
Community Services Center
1100 Community Way, Portales
- Monday: Baked fish, tartar sauce, tater tots, coleslaw, dinner roll/margarine, apricots
- Tuesday: Chicken pot pie, buttered green beans, onions, beets, apple crisp
- Wednesday: Beans and ham, peas, carrots, cornbread w/ margarine, pineapple upside cake
- Thursday: Roast beef, mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans, wheat roll/margarine,white cake
- Friday: Pork stir fry, stir fry vegetables, salad and dressing, wheat roll and margarine, apple cobbler
- Daily: Milk, tea, coffee served daily.
Portales Senior Center
421 N. Industrial Dr., Portales
- Monday: 8 a.m.-9 a.m. exercise
- Tuesday: 9:30 a.m. bridge
- Wednesday: 8 a.m.-9 a.m. exercise; 1 p.m. line dancing
- Thursday: Noon-potluck - $4 per person or bring a dish
- Friday: 8 a.m.-9 a.m. exercise
- Saturday: 7 p.m. dance, $4
- Daily: Open 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday through Friday with games (cards, Mexican trains, dominoes, etc.), free high-speed Internet and free library.