ENMU (10-11, 7-6 Lone Star Conference) at Midwestern State (15-5, 11-2)
• When: 5 p.m. (MST) today at Wichita Falls, Texas
• Radio: KSEL-FM 105.9
• Last time out: Both teams won on Wednesday, ENMU edging Cameron 74-72 at Greyhound Arena and MSU winning at West Texas A&M 55-42.
• Last meeting: Dec. 31, the Mustangs romped to an 82-53 victory at Greyhound Arena.
• Of note: Both teams come in on four-game winning streaks. … Junior G Rodney Blackmon, who hit his third last-second game-winner of the season on Wednesday against Cameron, has led the Hounds in scoring in six of the last seven games, including five outings of 20 or more. … MSU is closing in on its seventh LSC title since 1999, including its fifth in the last seven seasons. The Mustangs have a 2 1/2-game lead over second-place Incarnate Word (12-8, 8-4) with five games to play. … Midwestern State, which is 6-2 on the road in league play, is beginning a four-game homestand and has only its final two games, at Tarleton State and at non-league Paul Quinn, on the road. … MSU is 6-1 at home this season, losing only to Arkansas Tech 75-73 in double overtime on Dec. 15. … Four players average in double figures for Midwestern State, led by 6-foot-7 senior F Corbin Thomas (12.7 ppg). He also leads the team in rebounding (7.9 rpg). … The Mustangs lead the all-time series with the Hounds 23-15, including 12-5 at Wichita Falls. MSU has won 11 of the last 12 meetings.
ENMU (5-17, 4-10 Lone Star Conference) at Midwestern State (17-3, 12-2)
• When: 3 p.m. (MST) today at Wichita Falls, Texas
• Radio: KSEL-FM 105.9
Last time out: Both teams won on Wednesday, the Zias downing Cameron 53-48 at Greyhound Arena while the Mustangs edged West Texas A&M 58-55 at Canyon, Texas.
• Last meeting: Dec. 31, ENMU upended the then-25th-ranked Mustangs 70-62 at Greyhound Arena.
• Of note: MSU, which has a half-game lead over Tarleton State (15-4, 11-2) and a one-game margin over Abilene Christian (16-4, 11-3) in the LSC race, is on a 10-game winning streak since losing at Portales. It matches the second-longest win streak in program history. … The Mustangs are 9-0 at home this season. They lead the all-time series with the Zias 19-16, including 11-7 in Wichita Falls. … ENMU trails Texas Woman’s (6-13, 4-9) by one-half game for the eighth and final spot in next month’s LSC tournament in Allen, Texas. … Mustangs leaders are 5-8 junior G Kirsti Degalia (16.0 ppg, 4.6 rpg, 3.6 apg) and 5-10 sophomore F Andrea Carter (12.0 ppg, 10.3 rpg, 2.4 spg). Degalia ranks second in the league in scoring, while Carter has posted double-doubles in half of the team’s 20 games.
— Compiled by Dave Wagner