Curry County Commissioners meet 9 a.m. Tuesday in the north annex of the Clovis-Carver Public Library to consider eight action items.
• Request approval of budget resolution increasing revenues and expenditures for the Juvenile Justice Grant by $36,597.00 due to additional state funds becoming available.
• Discussion and action on Eaglecrest subdivision.
• Discussion and action on Foster subdivision.
• Discussion and request approval of resolution supporting House Bill 521: Residential valuation limitation and equity for New Mexico residents.
• Discussion and request approval of resolution declaring a fire danger emergency in Curry County.
• Discussion and request approval of agreements allowing secured, remote access to county computer systems and charging a monthly fee for such access.
• Discussion and request approval of resolution; Curry County Board of County Commission special rules.
• Discussion and request approval of resolution regarding the petition to list the lesser prairie chicken as threatened and requesting coordination status.
— Compiled by CMI content managing editor Robin Fornoff